Wednesday 29 June 2011

Hiya, guys!

My name is Angelfish, I'm seven and MAD about Lego Star Wars.
I quite like Club Penguin, like you, BlackAragorn. Me and BlackAragorn are friends and am I right in getting the impression that you and BlackAragorn are friends too, Batfish? Me and BlackAragorn do Club Penguin together. I go to Beavers, do any of you go to groups like cubs, beavers etc?
I like books like: Star Wars the Visual Dictionary; Harry Potter books; Horrible Histories; Diary of a Wimpy Kid etc.
I like films too, especially funny ones. SLAPSTICK COMEDY RULES!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I like Diary of a Wimpy Kid too, and I only met Black Aragorn on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes But we are all friends on here

    ReplyDelete
  3. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like Club Penguin anymore......... DOWN WITH CLUB PENGUIN! UP WITH ROBLOX! Make an account on ROBLOX and go to this place! http://www.roblox.com/Dragons-Flame-RPG-place?id=70754110

    I MADE THIS RPG!!! It's updated reguarly and is gonna be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete